Sunday, December 9, 2007

YC's bitching weekend !!

Well... well... well... it's time for the YC's Bitching Session once more...

I mean sometimes I really wonder am I being unreasonable, or am I just suay to meet such people. I tink it's the latter btw... cos i am too nice a person sometimes... haha

Why I say this, cos it all started when I planned an outing for a group of frens recently. As always, I texted everyone; and as always people are always late to reply me.... some dun even bother to reply... I will tell myself that they are busy and forgotten they have seen the msg.

See the conversation:

YC: ...venue...blah...time...blah... anyone can make it ? (mass sent to ppl)
XXX: Who r u ?
YC: yuanchun.

Then there was no reply. When I double checked, apparently this person act blur to everyone. That means to say, this person genuinely knows abt the outing... just tt he cannot be bothered to reply right ?? And wat's fustrating is that this is not the first time such nonsense come from this person. This is the most recent incident. Talk abt poor inter-personal skills... hmmm

Let me digress and tell u peeps more... he borrowed things from me and expects me to get it back from him... MYSELF... and then he lamented that stuffs that he finished borrowing are COLLECTING DUST in his place... he likes to challenge ppl yet dunno how to lose graciously.... wth...

Tell me ppl... this kinda person also have arh... aiyoh...

Worst of all... wanna act blurr also leave a trail for ppl to know... borrow things dunno the proper way(s) to return... haiiz... it's really a matter of ATTITUDE man...



Ok this is the last time I am lending him stuff... the last time I am going to notify him on outings... subsequently he is placed on the 2nd row of my Excel Condemn List...



Whose first then ?? Chang, HL, Keet, Drey, Grace dun laf... u all know the answer I am sure... *winkz*

8)

No comments: