Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Carlos Tevez Saga

What an a$$hole this guy is, bad mouthing his previous employers ever since the day he decided he was not returning… I mean I don’t really know what happened behind the scenes bet he and his previous employers, to show to the whole world that you are revengeful over an “unsuitable” fit in the team tells a lot about his character. Thus, I conclude – he is at most a high-priced squad member, nothing more than that, especially in a big club !


When the going gets though, the though gets going… if I were a potential hiring manager, I would immediately write him off my wish list, despite his talents. Besides other than his pace and work rate, he is really not that prolific in front of the goals or versatile be a playmaker. And he is a pu$$y lah…. Be a man and admit you went for the riches in Man City instead of blaming it on something that you could perhaps have done better.

Gareth Barry went for the riches too, but hey at least he didn’t slap Aston Villa in the face by defaming them. Despite his abysmal decision that triggered a fury from the A V fans, I thought he kept his transfer quite a low profile matter.

Carlos Tevez - Sick and tired of his NONSENSE already… lolz
Hopefully Man City don’t face a relegation battle man…. Oops…. =) Btw... just did a check Man City has 10 strikers if you considered Adebayor anticipated arrival... Robinho, Bellamy, Santa Cruz, Benjani, etc... its like stepping outta a cesspool to jump into an abyss of shit... wahahahaha

Gd luck, pls dont whine when you arent given first team football... lolz


P.S: Is it a common trait in Argentinean players to come up with this nonsense, because another player came to my mind ? No guesses… I am thinking of Gabriel Heinze… hahaha

No comments: