Sunday, July 19, 2009

Queit Weekend and my NEW NEPHEW !!!

Had a pretty quiet and normal weekend to be honest...

Friday
Was out with wl, ys and zp in town for supper after the Salsa Class. I hoenstly think I am too robotic to dance... hahaha Everytime we rotate the lady dancers, my comment would be "Your hands are too stiff...." or something like that...

lolz

Anyhow, we initally wanted to go Timbre, but ended up at OVEREASY in One Fullerton. As I have always felt, it's an ideal place to chill where the music isnt that loud and the crowd is good !

Saturday
Was a homely boy ! Haha
Had a family outing at my place - my nephew is 1 month's old !
here are some of his pics from fb:





Cute right... ? =]
Only thing is I am an uncle to one more person now... |||
hahaha

And met up with Ling, KJ and Keet for dinner at lot 1. It's Ling's bdae !!
Happy Birthday Ling !!! =)

Sunday
Usual bball practice in the morning.
After that, was on a mission at NTU mart to buy some supplies for my office in Tuboscope. Once I get everything sorted out, I will post the pics hey...

And of course run some other errands here and there...


Next Week ??
Counting drill pipes for the week and learning about inspections procedure through reading....

BBQ on friday... might leave early though if it started early.. so that I wont miss my Salsa Class..

Oh Well, another week to look forward to....

No comments: