Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Little EQ helps in Cyberspace ...

Had this thought after hanging out with Yaosheng for a bit this week:

I really think that writing something w/o thinking through in the first place is bad enough already... but writing that and then locking the blog site is like trying to say "Yeah I am going to write what I feel like writing and I am not going to change it..."


I understand the school of thought some pple have that blogging is a very personal thingy. However, if it is so personal y leave it online ? Leave the story in a diary of some sort and one can have all the later years to look through and recall... isnt having a blog online is to share your thoughts with the readers ?

Sheesh...

With that in mind, I also feel the owest is on the writer himself/herself to have some consideration on the implication(s) of each post. Writing something that could be hurtful to others directly is a no no for me... and i feel that it shows a great deal of low EQ...


Oh well who am I to judge ppl anyway... hahaha

One kinda rice feeds all kinds of ppl... makes the world more colorful isnt it ?

=)

No comments: