Monday, July 6, 2009

Transformers – The Revenge of the Fallen

Caught the movie with Ah Shun and gang. Great movie with fantastic CG, toppled with a fascinating storyline. Okay, I am biased because I am a Transformers fan… hahaha


The Decepticons do look a little gross though… especially the scene where Megatron was talking to The Fallen; the dead Decepticon infant…. Yieeew…. Anyhow, despite the great cast, I was disappointed with the portray of JetFire.

This is the JetFire that is from the comics:

And this is the one in the movie:

At the very least, Jetfire should look like this:


I am a JetFire fan since I became a fan; I am disappointed that he is depicted to be an old Cybertronian Blackbird, and he even had a walking stick to go with his robot form... wtf !! But they did depict him in accordance with the actual story:

1) He was once a Decepticon back in the Cybertronian days, and he used to be Star Scream’s pal until he decided to switch sides to the Autobots.

2) He has lotsa wisdom, having been quite a leader in Cybertron along side Optimus Prime.

3) He can fuse with Optimus Prime in recent Transformers series.

It’s a selfish wish on my part, but I am really hoping he gets reformatted next movie (if there is any). And also, if possible, show Ultra Magnus and Hot Rod. Also, I wish to see the battle between Trypticon and Metroplex, or even Sky Lynx and Blasters.



Transformers – The Revenge of the Fallen is a must watch most definitely!

No comments: