Monday, July 20, 2009

Lesson learnt from TV....

Just tuned in to Channel 8 show on saving business of hawkers in Singapore.



And as many of us have witnessed, there was a failed attempt by one of the targeted hawker. And I thought that after watching season 1 and season 2 now, it kinda gives me the feeling that many of these hawkers failed not in their food, but in their attitude and in their hearts.

I mean to be fair I was not in their predicament so i cant really judge them. But, from the way they try to learn and pick up skills from the chefs... oh man... I can only say the chefs has alot of patience...

Which brings me to my point that the attitude sometimes means so much more than aptitude and luck ...
With a good foundation / luck / prospect, you also need the necessary attitude to push oneself to succeed.

Hopefully my attitude in doing things is not too bad....

Geez...

No comments: