Thursday, July 23, 2009

Why the sheer difference in mindset ?

Just as we thought gone were the days of suicide bombers… here comes another 2 idiots… wtf seriously..

I have met some of the best people that are Muslims – Canada, USA, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, etc. And none of them are violent people to begin with. And they are tolerant and understanding to other religious views as was me to Islam. So I really cannot seem to fathom why one would bomb oneself up to try and disrupt the whole nation. Strike fear in westerners ? So when the westerners leave what do you do, fight among yourselves for supremacy ? That what’s happening in some places isn’t it … ?

Despite them being minorities, they are highly disruptive to the society and I really consider them viral pest which needs to be wiped out once and for all… Haven’t they thought of the innocent Muslims that will be sucked into their madness when they exploded themselves ? To me, that shows ton of irresponsibility and selfishness.

I am very sure that is not the teachings of Islam; must have been some weird interpretation from some once child-abused cult leader(s)… period. So are thoughts of the virgins in paradise… take innocent lives and get virgins… what a deal… besides I would probably wanna see half of the claimed virgins before I blow myself up for sure ! lolz

I guess that’s why it is called terrorism.

No comments: