Sunday, July 26, 2009

EMO Weekend... =(

Over the weekend, got tipsy from the Jackdaniels at the bbq. Had quite a bad time the next morning... as if it couldnt get worst, I met a person I wasnt comfortable meeting... but gd also, made me realise something which I will kb later on... lolz

Anyhow, felt much better after lunch, and met up eventually with Chek, Ah Shun, Ant to go have dinner near Ah Shun's place. After which, we headed to the KTV to sing our lungs out !

Felt really much better. Didnt really know why I was moody though, din realise till I got so tipsy.... EMO I guess...

EMO that:

1) Work is a pain given how a mess I am swallowing ....
2) I hope to spend more time with my Ah Ma but I didnt this week
3) Trying to plan outing(s) is such a pain in the A$$
4) Like weili commented, I really want to have a gf lah... but but but... I am not willing to compromise for the sake of finding one...

Now that I mention pt (4), I realised that one shouldnt compromise on character preference given that it is eventually a complementing (compromise) factor that bonds 2 person closer and long. As far as I am concerned, I dont believe in setting a particular look, or exterior criteria on some dream gal and stuff. Like I always say, being able to comfortably be myself is the most important thing for me.

To quote an example, if you cannot stand a person's way of doing things, but you force yourself to accept it wholeheartedly, why be so mean on yourself and the other party ? How long can this contradiction last ? Honesty to oneself is the best policy I thought. On the contrary, looks preference could change as time passes eh... besides Beauty lies in the eye of the Beholder... as long as you dont feel awkard can le lor...

Oh well... I am not desperate for sure ah ! Wont it be great to have someone to share your sorrow, happieness and excitement sometimes ?

=)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Been catching the show TRIMMING SUCCESS. Dunno why I kinda get emo whenever I watch the show eh. Perhaps I agree with the notion that we ought to cherish the pple near us before we could lose them forever...



Sometimes finding someone that you are real comfortable with is so difficult these days.... geez

Anyhow, time to sleep and get ready for work.... counting drill pipes again tmr ...

Hopefully the coming week is a better one...

Melben Crabs here I come !!!

No comments: