Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Art&Crafts and I look too Young for my own good... hmmm

Been busy these few days making hats for my dad.... he needs them for some skit thingy for his teaching purposes....

Haha... kinda proud of myself...came up with the ideas and did all the designs all by myself... from drawing to cuting and pasting and coloring also.... haha

Although its a little short of my expectation, they are at least decent and recognisable I would say... haha (you cant blame me... I only knew abt it on sun and the deadline is tues... which is today...)

So here goes:


Rooster


Goat


Ostrich


Dog


Duck

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huishi told me that I look younger than I should and its not really a good thing... cos it inda gives a person an impression that I wont be mature enuff and stuff... kinda true.. but i cant help it that I look younger than I should right ??

Then she also commented that my small frame gives pple the impression that I never been thru army... wth.... another first impression failure for any woman...

I dunno izzit true ?? Haha

Anyway even if true I also bo bian hor... face is lidat lor... unless wanna add scars to it...hahaha

for wat siah... maybe it's her only lah... aniwae I not interested in her ... *bleah*
Oh well... I guess I will prove to her that she is wrong to tink that way somehow.... haha

I WILL FIND SOMEONE WHO THINKS I AM TALL AND BIG-AT-HEART ENUFF FOR HER !!

Time to sleep and prepare for teaching tml... nitez !!

No comments: