Sunday, July 15, 2007

St James Dragonfly - 14072007

Yt jioed us to St James Power Station this sat. We were as early as 930pm but the place was supposedly full house already... dunno real anot lor...

We saw Slyvester and some other singers with their canto-styled kinda performance... something new and refreshing...

Anyway these were the photos taken:

Participants: Chang, Grace, KJ, YT and me






We should go again some other time man... wooohooo !!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Tried out jelly from making them with the jelly powder my mum bought in Isetan Orchard few weeks back. One packet cost 5 bucks and I was a little skeptical about the taste-for-value given the hefty price. But, as it turned out, the jelly taste much much better than those that I normally buy. It's peached flavoured and tasted really like those japanese fruit kuniyaku jelly. Nice !!

Well ... you know... they always say good things are usually expensive... hahaha

I even managed to find 5 identical mini containers to house the jelly... I am good... hahaha


When I am free next week I will try out the sesame pudding that my mum bought along with the jelly powder. Hmmm... I am really hopeful about the taste...


If it really is that good... anyone wanna accompany me to Isetan to buy ??

haha

No comments: