Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sesame Pudding .... A Success !!

Made my Sesame Pudding on Tuesday. The japanese powder that I bought from Isetan... haha
The Pudding came out like the packaging but it doesnt really look appetizing considering it's balck and gray in color... so yeah was a little pessimistic abt the flavour and stuff...


Lingjun(aka tiancai) and Maoyuan came over to my house for a swim this morning.... and they became my guinea pigs for the Sesame Pudding. Haha... guess wat I was kinda nervous since i retracted from the original recipe and used unsweetened soya milk instead of fresh milk.


As it turned out, they quite like the pudding although they say tt it could be a little sweeter. Had a little tasting myself... not bad... taste like the Nonya Kueys that my mum often buys. So I conclude... its a success... so anyone wants to accompany me to Isetan to buy more of the powder ??

8)

No comments: