Wednesday, July 11, 2007

BPGHS Relief Week 2

This is my second week in BPGHS doing relief teaching. After the first week, I am slowly getting accustomed to my surroundings in the school. Perhaps becos the periods are lesser in this week... so i can afford to slack a little bit...hahaha BTW... (BPGHS time table are such that its a 2-week cycle instead of the usual 1-week cycle)

As usual, the sec 2 normal acad are really mischeivious and playful arh... but wat really turns me off is the signal that they are showing in class. They seemed to have totally given up on their studies lidat... hmmm... very sad...considering they are the better students from the general Normal Acad Stream cohort in Singapore.


On a side note, I suddenly kana arrowed with administrative work for one sec 4 class. The teacher that I am reliefing is the form teacher of that class. Lotsa saigang lor- things like parent consent forms, nominating pupils for Speech Day.... getting the class to know some changes in time table... oh kudos to the Class Chairman, she is very responsible and diligent haha~

Oh well... no more teaching lessons for the week.... but next week first 3 days another period of hell - 2 periods of 2A and 2B respectively..... haiiiz....

Wish me luck ppl !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chang, Keet, KJ visited BPGHS today to see Mdm Quek and the older teachers who have taught us. Has a great tiem hanging out with them in school after my lessons.

Haha...they heard my shouting and scolding of Class 2B lah... seems like the entire school can hear lor...considering I have to shout like I am the parade commander lidat... haha

Went for lunch at Lot1 and it's HOME SWEET HOME...

Life's good... couldnt be better these days...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My relief teaching ends next week and its Tioman for the weekends pple !! Then its Perhentian trip...

I will strive to be a BEACH BOY !!

Wooohooo... its the SUN ... SAND .... SEA and dun forget the BABES !! !!


time to take some well-deserved rest and welcome wat nature has created... tt includes the babes too.. wahahahaha !!

8)

No comments: