Thursday, July 5, 2007

My Neighbour Cannot even Park a Car Properly ... |||

I really cant help but condemn female drivers sometimes... I admit there are female drivers who are really good in driving... but generally... they arent. Take this for example:


Yet another example of sloppiness and inconsiderate car drivers. Dun say I anyhow say the car belongs to a female driver... I have seen it many times the driver... and many times the car was close to the corners of the 'yellow box'. This time round... it exceeded the box lor... I mean it's like quite dangerous and stuff and there is only one word to describe - "SELF - CENTRED".

In case she doesnt know the car park lot is damn big for parking lor:


These are the kinda neighbours that I have to put up with man... had I been a little free and less tired I would have approached the security guards to ask this bloody person to shift her car out of my parking lot.

So i really hope her car gets hit or scratched by another car(best if not mine...heh) cos of her stupidity... as I have always said: "You reap wat you sow".

oh well...some ppl have so low lvl man... hahaha

No comments: