Sunday, July 15, 2007

A Story of Intelligent and Independent Ladies ....

A sec 4A student asked me, "Teacher, wat kinda gals you like ?"

haha guess wat i replied ?

My reply was :

"Like you guys, when I was young, I would go for the pretty, cute ones... even abit the lian also nevermind... Then when I got into JC, I developed a soft spot towards sweet and cute gals... it didnt change in university initially... But it all changed after my attachment.... where I get to have a glimpse of wat the world is really like... 8)

Now I like intelligent and independent ladies... they r the cutest to me now... but of course she must at least fit the bill that she is pleasing to my eye lah... haha "


I told huishi abt my reply and she kinda remarked that I really changed alot since the time she knew me.... she even recalled that I used to focus too much on superficial things such as looks and figure and stuff... hahaha


Perhaps life in University really made me open my eyes on wat kinda partner I am really seeking to spend the rest of my life me. Someone who is independent - one who knows wat she really wants and we could move towards it together. Also, someone who is intelligent - somehow I have a soft spot for ladies who are witty... haha i dunno its me...

Borrowed from chang... Love is like tequila... after a few shots you are numbed; reality sets in after the 'honeymoon period' in any r/s. What really maintians the r/s is effort and the ability to deveop each other. But I reiterate:

"Nobody is indispensible and nothing is impossible"


Practical as it may sound, this is the mentality I will embark on towards my future r/s man...
Notice I want ladies, not small gals who are normally not mature enough to handle serious r/s.... haha... perhaps like wat keet said... I a really infringing into his 'territory' of liking mature women... OL(Office Ladies) maybe ? wahahahahah

OL OL OL !!

No comments: