Sunday, July 1, 2007

My Trophies of War.... wahahaha

War ?? Of course it's war... my mum was trying to mobilise the whole family to go to town to do some last minute shopping before the GST hike.... hahaha

At first I was reluctant, but I was persuaded to go yeah... and I ended up being one of her personal porters (me and my dad) ... hahaha

We actually walked from Thai Embassy all the way to Centrepoint... wooow... the last time i actually did that was when I was still in army man...

Nevertheless, I did get some "trophies of war" - A pair of cuff links and 2 comic books at Kino.


Giogio Mandelli Cuff Links - I had a pretty hard time searching for a nice pair of Cuff links... but even my dad loves this pair... so yeah it's a cant-miss ...



Transformers War Within #1 - The story before these robots came to Earth; wat exactly happened on Cybertron and their civil wars.



Transformers Stormbringer #1 - A continuation of War Within; the wake hours before the robots fled their beloved planet(Cybertron).


Things I have yet to get:

1) Bball shoes (adidas blue-white TMac maybe... )
2) A new receiver or mp3 player for the new semester
3) A pair of sunglasses maybe (maybe i use my dad's haha)

Hmmm... so many things and so little money..... 8(

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somehow I have learnt to appreciate my family members more after I came back from China. I realised in this ever-changing climate, its actually my family that is the constant in terms of supporting and backing me up. They are the ones that sacrificed alot for me and I am forever thankful to them.... hmmm enuff of mushy words...

yeah... I am starting my relief teaching in BPGHS tml... wish me luck peeps !!

8)

ciao~

No comments: