Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Appalling Youngsters

Youngsters nowadays dunno wats is really wrong with these ppl....

Why my statement?

Today at West Mall... I was approached by a bunch of seemingly lower sec kids asking me to help them buy cigarettes... and I was so appalled by their actions that i gave a "I dun think so ..." (just like how Christopher Lambert did it in MORTAL KOMBAT... haha) statement and just went away...


I mean dont they know that cigarette is bad for health and worst of all it cost money which is most likely not their own earnings ? I mean it's really sad to see them indulge into such adults stuff which they dun even know wat they r getting themselves into....

Kids these days... oh and one more thing... i would have respected them more had they been in street clothes ... but they f**king hell r in uniforms... wah liew.... Trying making up reasons when u end up being caught yeah....

No brains ?? Cannot think ?? Parents never teach ?? Or just plain "life is too good" ??

Wake up ur ideas u cocksters !!!

PS: Maybe too much thingy is on my mind... make me bad mood sometimes...haha. But those youngsters deserve my lashing lah.... haha

No comments: