Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Happy Bdae to Sis and to Me !!

Mum and Dad brought us to the usual spot where we will have our cosy dinner when event(s) come along. It's at a small corner in Railway Mall; a restaurant called Ramen Ramen.

I ordered Tom Yam Seafood Ramen, the spicest on the menu. And its ok only lah...the speciness... rather the noodles are as good as ever. On top of the ramen, the lime juice blended just well to cool the heatiness. More importantly, the whole family had a nice outing. Feels so good to have the whole family out for dinner.... 8)


Tom Yam Seafood Ramen


Tom Yam Seafood Ramen with Lime Juice


Agedashi Tofu


Mum and Sis


Dad and Sis


In fact, I already bought Lychee Strawberry Mouse Cake from Bengawan Solo. Going to try them tml though.... but sure looks tasty and yummy...





Happy Birthday to my sis and myself !!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My fren think I am blind just becos i never ask abt anything..... although I am a clown or laughing stock sometimes... i do notice things... just that I dun say it out thats all. Oh well... heh


Actually... they could have just told me yeah... haha
In any case... I feel estatic for them lah....


Be happy always and all the best !

WOOOOHOOOOOOOO

*winkz*

No comments: