Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Dinner and Desserts at Suntec - 13082007

Weiyeh, Yulin, Lilin, Yanbing and I went Suntec after lecture to dine at NYDC. Weiyeh and Yulin ordered Pasta while Lilin and me ordered the italian ham baked rice. Dinner was great !!


Italian Ham with Mushroom and Garlice Sauce


Vegetarian Baked Rice

After which we ended up at DonutFactory for some late evening grabbing of donuts and ended the day at Ben&Jerry for some ice-creams.



We ordered Mango Sorbet, Strawberry&Kiwi Sorbet, Choco Mint, Cookies&Cream, Berry, Cherry, Coffee.

In fact, they treated me since they say that it's a belated for my bdae. Shouldnt have done so lah... should have given me the opportunity to treat them ice creams instead of being opposite... Thanks peeps !!

All the best yeah !!

No comments: