Friday, August 3, 2007

My youngest Niece is 1 month's old !!!

Just realised my niece is 1 month old le.... after receiving the the almond cake. Oh well... haven seen her before but hopefully will get to see her soon...


Cover



Yeah you've seen it... traditional Hokkein style - 2 Ang Gu Kuehs and 2 Red Eggs plus the cake itself

--------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note... I cannot seem to fathom y my cousin-in-law (Another Cousin's wife) is so unfrenly towards us. My this cousin was the one who drove the car to my place to hand me the cakes and she cannot even pull a smile to at least like try to hitch up a conversation ?? In fact, I dun even remember having a conversation with her before.... haha

I mean I understand that she had some problem with my uncle, but tats probably an issue between them and not everyone in the family wat... y have to bear grudges till lidat siah....
For that matter, I dont even know wat happened... haha


Hmmm.... no wonder I dun even recognise her on the streets.... 8)

Talk abt low EQ..... think she probably have none bah...hahaha

No comments: