Thursday, August 2, 2007

Reflection on My Birthday

02 Aug - My Birthday .... to me is just another ordinary day actually... haha I dun really celebrate it unless u consider having a small family dinner as celebrating...


I am glad that my parents are somewhat n'sync with my views that life moves on even if it's your birthday. Perhaps I am too practical as a person... and I am still trying to be a better family member yeah... trying my best to change to be a little "on" abt such celebrations.


Birthday Resolutions ? Maybe to concentrate on my studies and get a definite direction on my career. If a new blossoming r/s comes along the way of course it will be wonderful... but its not a priority like I have always remarked. In Summary, I just need to be a better person - whether izzit dealing with people, treating my family or straightening out my thoughts on my career path.

Other than that... I have wonderful pals in BP click (grace u r included...haha), Uni gang, Bball gang, army, pri school, Wang Gang from China and many more... what more can I ask ? Haha Most importantly, I have a family (be it my parents, my sis or even my grandma and aunts & uncles & cousins...) who will care for and support me.


I have since learnt to be thankful and appreciative of wat I have and wat I can acheive... rather than how things could have have changed for the better and stuff... 24 yrs old le lah... 8)


Oh well... my birthday wish... wish all my pals can fulfil their dreams and be happy always !!!
and WORLD PEACE also....wahahahaha

No comments: