Saturday, August 25, 2007

I am at the Crossroad Once Again.....

Just got back from mahjong session at Lingz house... haven slept the whole day but I really couldnt sleep now that I am back home sitting comfortably on my chair... tt y I am blogging...

Thanks chang for the lift home...

Lotsa things been going thru my head now...
things like :

1) Wat kinda career is suitable for me....
Switching to Banking ?
Staying in Engineering field ??
Will I be up to it ?

2) FYP lotsa questions marks...
Can I at least do something before my exams ?
Would I be up to the task at hand ?
Will I get an A if I showed that I worked for it... like my prof said ?

3) Studies
Been slacking back then... could I pull up my socks ?
Could I catch up with everything.... ??
Project works ... could they be completed beforehand so that more time can be allocated for exam prep ?


Urgh... just fustrating to think of so many stuff... argh... I will force myself to sleep....

ciao~

YC at the crossroad
8(

No comments: