Saturday, August 11, 2007

Vilage and Brewerkz - 04082007

Haha... ok peeps dun say I like have lotsa events going on... its all late entries yeah...

After all these outings... its really time for me to mug le lah...hahaha no time leh....

Haha... ok this outing was the day before school reopens; my ex hall 4 mates met up for some gathering at Vilage at Heeren. Then we proceeded on to Brewerks to chill and we had so much fun yeah !!

So here are the pics:

Paricipants: Angie, Weiling, Vincent, Ee Hung, Ken, Liting, Cong Ren, Woei Lih, Yong Shun and me
Venue : Vilage and Brewerks


Ex Hall 4 neighbours


The Guys


Ee Hung, Vincent and Me


Weiling, Angie and me


We had 2 towers yeah... and I finished 1/2 of one towers cos no ones wants to finish them... its not tt i minded anyway...hahaha


NCR ordered cheese fries

The beer we drank were good - Kolsch and Indian Pale Ale. I personally prefer Indain Pale Ale as i find it smother and with a stronger taste of wheat.

Meet up soon peeps and all the best !!

See u guys soon !!


PS: Photos courtesy of Weiling 8)

No comments: