Thursday, August 23, 2007

Stress killing pple these days ???

I seriously think the stress is making pple weird...

Just look as this :

YC: I think I am pretty sure I may switch to banking instead of engineering field.

Fren: Yeah i understand... you r this kind that will lose money le... only then will be gd boy

YC: Wat you mean I will lose money in banking ? SG economy controlled by manufacturing and finance. Since engine is something i can fall back on ... might as well let me venture to do wat I like and see if it turns out fine...

Fren: Yeah yeah.... SG is controlled by L**....

[The conversation continues with me asking for an explanation on all the assertions]

Fren: Aiyah me like playing piano to a bull lidat....

YC: You explain to me wat u saying... cos i really dun get it... haha

Fren: Sorry i get the wrong idea... cos I am a chinese and I use mandarin to see ur msg...

[After a little more probing from me....]

Fren: Do you know how to block someone on msn? I feel like doing it to someone now....

I guessed blocked me ... he did yeah... hahaha

BTW... Can anyone enlighten me wat this fren is trying to tell me ? And why my fren got angry arh ??

I am not angryleh ... just confused by wat he is saying and then I cant seem to understand anything he said siah.... hmmmmm

Well... have a good rest my fren...

8)

Confused and Bewildered YC

No comments: