Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It's Sad ... so Sad... it's a Sad Sad Situation....

I remember always watching on tv serials how the son(s) abandoned their parent(s) once they used them. Din really appreciate it until this thing happened in the family... hmmm ... it's sad... so sad... it's a sad sad situation... and I think my grandma is the most hurt...

I cant help but feel for grandma... if only I could have helped in any way possible. Well... let's see how the situation unfolds yeah...

Which brings me back to my next YC's theory:

"Retribution strikes when one is at his lowest".

Retribution always pile up and will strike a person like lightning when he is at his lowest point in life. Seen many examples and shall not bore u peeps with them.

So for the person who decided to do wat he decided... you will reap wat you sow !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's weird to receive sms from someone. Apparently, this person is trying to act frenly with me and my sis. To me, I am damn uncomfortable with the fact that it has to involve my sis... simply becos i dun see the need for this person to do things this way...

In fact, I cannot seem to grasp wat the motives are behind these acts of frenliness... cos I know tt this person doesnt really go all the way to be frenly. What are the underlying motives... I dunno and I dun really care..

It's also saddening becos this person dun really know wat I wanted from the start - An Apology. No matter how this person is going to act frenly with me, deep down inside, I know I wont forgive.... but I have since chose to forget this person totally. Which brings me back to another point - y try to act frenly now ?? 9 months too late ??

I am someone who gives pple lotsa opportunities to realise their mistakes (humans are bound to make mistakes.... making mistakes and admitting and then changing is a virtue i really preach... haha); but once my window closes for him/her, I will forever condemn him.

So that's just me and it's too bad. Although I also know I need to realise tt pple do change in due course... but like I said all along... sorry seems to be the hardest words... I foresee the apology wont be coming.... so will my good memory (if there is any left...) of this person be always gone...

It's sad ... so sad... it's a sad sad situation - Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Words...


Disturbed YC
8(

No comments: