Sunday, August 5, 2007

Once again... YC theory holds... which isnt really a good thing izzit ? 8(

Ppl always say I m biased against uni gals (esp Pisceans... haha... which is not really true )... hmmm... I keep trying to convince myself that I will b able find someone I know that can really contradict my theory. Sadly, so far there is none. In fact, I just knew of another example that supports my theory... again.... 8(


Theory 1:

"Uni Gals generally are not mature enuff... be it r/s or doing things"


Theory 2:

"Until one gets into the society and work, she is still a gal and never a woman."



Although my theory hasnt been proven right.... nobody is able to prove me wrong yet... I guess deep down inside I m really starting to lose faith in some ppl. I call them "changing animals"; change is necessary and inevitable at times... but changing for convenience sake is something which I can never accept as an individual. Perhaps this is how anal I can be at times... and it's something which I have to work on to be a 'better' person...


Still... I think my theory is right and will continue to harbour these bias until someone can prove me wrong.

Oh well... i rest my case ... time to sleep...

Tml's a better day... and it's bball sunday !!

No comments: