Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Greatest Sissy ....

It's just kinda sad that it really take two hands to clap when something happens lah...

Oh well... I cannot understand y it must involve my cousins as well... why they cannot differentiate right from wrong and yet can make a big fuss out of the whole thingy. And I also cannot understand y an adult who is already 55 yrs old cannot be a man and settle any disputes like a man... instead of being a PUSSY.... The greatest sissy is the one who leaves his mum behind for a woman who created the whole mess from the start...

But the most puzzling thing is that y must my grandma actually side with him after all he has done. I cannot never understand.... nor can I ever empathize with whoever....

So to my cousin... stop being a 'loudhailer' and dun mess into this issue. If you wanna act smart and tok like an adult... be like one first....

And to my uncle... be a f**king MAN.
In any case if anything happens to grandma... U dun wanna know the backlash ....

No comments: